The World Health Organization and the National Institute of Health have determined that acupuncture is useful in the treatment of many conditions. This ancient medical practice, with a history of 3,000 years, has provided relief for the following:
- Chronic and acute pain: Injuries, headaches, neck, shoulder, back, hip, shoulder, foot, carpal tunnel, arthritis, tendonitis, sciatica, fibromyalgia, numbness, tingling and TMJ
- Neurological disorders: Post-stroke recovery; Bell’s palsy, Trigeminal neuralgia and Parkinson’s
- Upper respiratory disorders: Asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, sore throat and laryngitis
Digestive disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, constipation, diarrhea, gas, heartburn, food allergies and ulcers
- Urinary and reproductive disorders: cystitis, menstrual cramps, infertility, hot flashes and insomnia
- Immune function: Recurrent infections and supportive treatment for cancer patients
- Eye and ear disorders: Tinnitus and Meniere’s disease
- Depression and anxiety disorders
According to a study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine, 51% of medical doctors recognize the benefits of acupuncture. They refer patients to acupuncturists more than any other alternative care provider. This effective alternative and supplemental treatment is a safe and natural approach for regaining and maintaining health and well-being.
Call Bodytech Acupuncture & Massage now to schedule an appointment!